Break

I will be taking a small break from the 18th to the 30th for a few reasons.  One is to recharge and get some more ideas for future posts.  Another reason is because I'm going on vacation and also heading to my old stomping grounds to see old friends and help my family who needs me the most.  I feel a bit of nostalgia when I go home, but I also get ideas for posts on this blog there too.  I have a few music friends who give me ideas on what musical venture I should choose next.  I will be doing record and music shopping to find the next curiosity that will have me raving and drooling about an album I will feature.  I have set a few classic photos I want to talk about it after I get back.  I figure I can talk about them when I have full of energy in excitement and want to tell you all about it in excitement.  I want to tell you about these like a kid who got the coolest gift Christmas morning.  The photos I post are funny and make you think a bit more then before.  Some are artists and some are actors who I like and just some great photos in general.  They are to peak your curiosity and make you have that wow moment.  If you like them, make sure you say something.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts